The D'story
Silly D crazy J-moments







Date: Sunday, January 17, 2010
Time: 3:09 PM



Life in NS is cool I think?
Crapping at night and talking super
lame stuffs with K7,Charis,Chris,Rong
during lectures are funny!

recently just finished our fieldcamp.
Up next is IPPT and Urban Ops. hahas

Our warrant also so funny!
Love his lesson man!
HAHAs he can make us don't sleep when he jokes.
He showed us nice videos.

Tonight booking in again.
Gosh IPPT! ahhh (:
Quite happy with my VAC and PAC test(:

Well we're gonna POP le.
Then to different camps. Siann!
I love section 8 peepos! HAHAs
Just showered so can slack more
when going out later. LOLs

I realise the way I handle things changed(:
no longer so indecisive.HAHAs
is it? not sure also.
Maybe I am just having self praise.

Yesterday went out with K.
Go shop and dine at Tcc.
After that went chit chat.
And hom-ed after that.

I love FIR new songs!
Go check it out man(:
Just bought a facial cleanser for 32 bucks.
lols super spendthrift hor me?
Must save! woahhhh~~



I just hate it when things became like this.
I hope you will change. Just change.
And why is it so not fair at point of times? sigh.
I just hope you can try to understand situation like this.