The D'story
Silly D crazy J-moments







Date: Saturday, December 26, 2009
Time: 2:48 AM
My personally post



It's late night yet I am not sleeping.
I decided to...

I have just done up my songs and blogskin.
Still prefer this one though(:

Life has been hard this few weeks.
Many things seems to change in an overnight
blink. Why? Why? Why? I would ask myself
this questions over and over again.

Life in Security Troopers was not bad.
But I misses my platoon 7 brothers ):

Yesterday is Christmas's Day.
I had nothing in the day.
Waited till noon then had a little sadness ):



I also don't want and I don't like this feeling.
I hate myself for doing that to you.
I dread hurting people and seeing people sad.
I don't want quarrels to hurt us.

King came over my house in the noon(:
Night time we had our dinner out at Bedok.
After that I go home le. The journey home was dark
and I have time to think alot :/

It's christmas this month.
I had a lonely yet meaningful christmas.
I've learned something. The word 'treasure'.
Thanks for those that been with me for the year 2009.
Seriously would thank you guys alot.

-Thanks to King for being such a nice listener to me
-Thanks Platoon 7 for making my BMT moments treasurable.
-Thanks to all those
Segs in Amoy Quee camp who made me out
of who I am now
.
-Thanks and salute to my
Sir who is in Tekong now for being such
a nice PC to us.
-Thanks to all my Bro in Amoy Quee camp.

Well I got alot more though but I only posted a few because I am
abit tired le.

King tomorrow going to accompany his mom go appointment.
Noon time which is later I will go find his mom. Hope she's
okay le. I know she would. Well I am gonna sleep le.

Tired :x I will treasure whatever I have.

I will treasure whatever you given me. Thanks for being such a nice
and sweet person to me. <3
L-U