The D'story
Silly D crazy J-moments







Date: Sunday, December 27, 2009
Time: 5:34 PM
The outing



Yesterday night K pei me watch chipmunks!
The show start at 1145pm! Then we went talk and had dinner.
HAHA then we were sitting at the front 2nd row lo!

Thanks to those who helped us check timing
for it. Henry hohoho! thanks eh! hehe
and many more like Anan.hahaha

In order to thank K for it, before I go outfield,
I found chipmunks songs give K. Hope K like it. hahas
Gonna miss alot of people lo! I don't wanna book in ):

I am still not feeling well.
Gonna shower soon. I get to book in to camp
in civilian clothes. But field pack became so huge hahaa
Later go in still gotta pack field pack. Sighh...

Man, I hate outfield ):
Poor Jayden buddy lost his wallet ):


Thanks for being there for me whenever I needed.
Although there might be up and downs, I just
wanna let you know I really treasure you alot. haha Take
care these days when I am outfield wor (: Imy):