The D'story
Silly D crazy J-moments







Date: Saturday, December 26, 2009
Time: 10:42 AM
Good morning all



A very GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON to all!
Well today I woke up was feeling
very blur! I don't even know what am I
doing except blogging here. HAHA!!!



Well not really this way ah.
Just abit blur. Later finding King's mom.
They are going for appointment le.

So how am I feeling today? hmmm..



Look at the picture above (:
It stats keep right but with a turning right arrow.
How does it make you feel?

CONFUSING aren't it?!!!
Well that's my feeling! -.-lll
I know it's very "lame". haha!



Well look at this picture!
It's filled with a moment of sadness.
Well that's how my mood now.

Abit of sadness but not too much I guess :x

Later I am going Safra to collect my free Safra gift.
A time-x watch I think. hahas.

I don't know why am I having feeling of going
for another piercing these days.HAHA. But someone don't allow
so I shall have get that thinking out of my head (:

Oh ya later I wanna watch cartoon on Okto!
LOL I know it's childish. But let me have it! HAHAs

I wanna go update more songs into my blog.
Any recommendation? Do tag me in my blog(:
Okay I gotta go have my breakfast le. See ya all later!

Will post again if possible(:
get all my mood back first^^
I just hope my urban operation will be fine
on Monday. Abit worried too ):
Set my mood to the tempo.
Let's evacuate the dance floor(:
imy):
You don't have to be attached to be happy.
What matters is the people who cares for you is around.
Having a relationship is a status change but hope not the "old" feeling change(:
Bear in mind, Be yourself and treasure your other half ya? hahas