The D'story
Silly D crazy J-moments







Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009
Time: 1:53 PM
The kind of emotion you never wants.

Well hello all! First of all a HAPPY NEW YEAR EVEs!
Hope you guys have a splendid new year start wor.
Have fun!
Yesterday night, I was feeling so emotional. lols
I don't know why also. Just one whole shot came to me
and made me can't sleep :/

Oh ya I am back from outfield!

Quite fun! But well it's tough to recall all those
we have learned in BMT months. hahas
My two bro Charis and Gui Rong plus me manage
to clear it in a few shots. ahha !

Next outfield they said it's real bullets -.-
Scary! Bang! Bang! :x

Hmmmm later might be having steamboat.
haha I feel like drinking beer! Get drunk and knock out!
lol since it's new year so should have a last knock
out. But I don't drink de leh. lols Later scold vulgar
*****$*%^&%($**** hahaha!

Well later going out to find ong ting then
I am going to Sheng Shiong awhile to get
food for tonight (:

Okay gonna go shower!
Recently I am learning Dolphin Pitches.
Who know how to sing must teach teach
me eh? I don't mind calling you "shifu"! HAHA (: