The D'story
Silly D crazy J-moments







Date: Sunday, February 28, 2010
Time: 10:48 AM
Update

Well hello all people.
I am back from my duty study. Went pretty well ehh.
Learn quite alot of stuffs. Having Andrew and Harapan
as the upperstudy is simply great! This weekend I wanna rest well.

But not all things are going well.
Sigh. just make my mood went down.

In the noon, Johnson came over to play PS2.
Gosh abit childish though. hahahas.
I had my hair cut. So short can!

Oh ya I went to Edmund to stay yesterday night.
Had fun talking and of course know alot of stuffs lehhs.
I am right now using his Imac to update my blog.
gosh freak cool can.
maybe I am mountain turtle bah. HAHAs

well later going to J8 to walk walk.
Then noon time go home and get ready for book
in tomorrow.

Seriously speaking, my mood is like wave.
Up and down. Sigh. Alot of stuffs to be learn
in dog section. Gosh so dead meat.
I will do my best! :D

A dog in my section had a injury. His name is Bass.
Well super sad luh, Bass's wound torn again.
Bleed alot that day ):

That day I was being quite emotional over
it as I can't help much when I just see his blood keep dripping.

Just keep dripping. When we apply the medicine for Bass,
his eyes is filled with tears. I can feel the pain.
I only hug him tight and keep telling him it will
be okay soon as my upperstudy apply medicine on it.

Last time I've learn during training phrase. This injury is
very rare de. Not much "Cure" can be done.

Guys, if you have dog, please apply the kindness on them.
And patience to care and love them. Dote on them.

"To them, you are their everything"
gosh there I goes again. But as a dog handler,
I hate people ill treat dogs. If I were to know,
I won't hesitate to kill you ah! wahaha :P

gonna have breakfast now.
Loves all!